Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-07-21 16:45:30

rmuma

Error Message when trying to open site

I exported and uploaded the site to my host. I first received a message that there was no ttg-be so I installed that per instructions. I filled out the information for ttg-be except for the email information.

No when I try to open the site I get the error messages listed below.

Warning: include_once(./ttg-be/publisher/application/config/config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home6/rmumacom/public_html/ttg-be/framework/init.php on line 30

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening './ttg-be/publisher/application/config/config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/php/54/usr/lib64:/usr/php/54/usr/share/pear') in /home6/rmumacom/public_html/ttg-be/framework/init.php on line 30

www.rmuma.com

Please advise.

#2 2014-07-21 17:35:29

Ben

Re: Error Message when trying to open site

Hi, it looks like the files from ttg-be haven't fully uploaded.  You can verify that by checking whether the file ttg-be/publisher/application/config/config.php can be found on your server. 

Try uploading the ttg-be files again.

#3 2014-07-21 19:10:58

rmuma

Hi thank you for responding.

I re-exported pages, re-uploaded Pages and re-installed ttg-be; I still have the same problem.

I am also getting this message repeatedly in my error log on the server.

[21-Jul-2014 03:35:03 America/Denver] PHP Warning:  include_once(./ttg-be/publisher/application/config/config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home6/rmumacom/public_html/ttg-be/framework/init.php on line 30
[21-Jul-2014 03:35:03 America/Denver] PHP Warning:  include_once(): Failed opening './ttg-be/publisher/application/config/config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/php/54/usr/lib64:/usr/php/54/usr/share/pear') in /home6/rmumacom/public_html/ttg-be/framework/init.php on line 30
[21-Jul-2014 09:35:03 UTC] TRACE: Going Home 1: GalleryController

#4 2014-07-21 19:16:10

rmuma

I also don't see ttg-be/publisher/application/config/config.php in the folder ttg-be on the server.

Last edited by rmuma (2014-07-21 19:16:47)

#5 2014-07-21 20:47:28

Matthew
Administrator
Website

You don't need to re-export Pages or anything. Just upload /ttg-be/ again and make sure the ENTIRE thing ends up online.

Matt

The Turning Gate, http://theturninggate.net

#6 2014-07-21 21:44:27

rmuma

I uploaded ttg-be again. Still have the same problem. How can I tell if the ENTIRE folder is on line?

I see in folder ttg-be sub-folders:
Admin
data
framework
templates

Files:
config.php
index.php

#7 2014-07-21 23:05:37

rod barbee
Website

you can tell by comparing it to what's inside the unzipped folder.
Be sure to check the sub-folders too.

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

#8 2014-07-22 22:10:35

rmuma

OK I went through and compared all of the sub folders and files. There were a few differences but I could not add the missing elements to ttg-be. So I unzipped with different  extractor; still no help.

So I rebuilt a new website following your directions and doing nothing more. I loaded it to a different domain and it worked fine. Then I loaded ttg-be and it worked fine.

So I deleted everything and loaded the first site to the new domain and started getting the error messages again. I believe there is something wrong with the CE4 site that I built. I believe the problem is in pages and with the choices I made.

If I find out what it was I will let you know.

#9 2014-07-24 17:48:38

rmuma

I have been helped many times by this forum so I wanted to contribute by trying to figure out this problem.

What I found was if I selected YES the pull down: Appearance/the gallery/Allow Page Replacement by CE4 Publisher, I would get the following error messages. If NO I was OK.

Warning: include_once(./ttg-be/publisher/application/config/config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home6/rmumacom/public_html/ttg-be/framework/init.php on line 30

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening './ttg-be/publisher/application/config/config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/php/54/usr/lib64:/usr/php/54/usr/share/pear') in /home6/rmumacom/public_html/ttg-be/framework/init.php on line 30

If I am correct about this and it is an universal problem (no just for me) then you will see more questions about this in the future or you may want to note it in the directions. I have not installed Publisher but checked the box because I intend to. Yes seemed like an innocent choice.

I hope someone will challenge these findings to confirm if I am right or wrong. Thank you for a great program and for a great forum.

#10 2014-07-24 19:44:06

rod barbee
Website

I imagine the error showed up precisely because you're not using Publisher. With that setting set to yes, the Home page will be looking to Publisher to provide a specifically named gallery (or Stage, when available) template to supply the Home page gallery.

From the Pages section of the documentation, it looks like Matt's still working on that part of the documentation so hopefully this will be clearer to folks in the future.

Rod 
Just a user with way too much time on his hands.
www.rodbarbee.com
ttg-tips.com, Backlight 2/3 test site

Board footer