Community @ The Turning Gate

Support community for TTG plugins and products.

NOTICE

The Turning Gate's Community has moved to a new home, at https://discourse.theturninggate.net.

This forum is now closed, and exists here as a read-only archive.

• New user registrations are disabled.
  • Users cannot create new topics.
  • Users cannot reply to existing topics.

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-01-26 11:43:24

Urs Boxler
Website

No links between album set and albums

I have created an album set called City Scapes, and three albums called Paris, New York City, and Vancouver in Lightroom, each with a few images. Then I have published these to Backlight. I can see all of these listed in Backlight under Pages.

In Backlight the albums are working within themselves, but I can only get to one of them if I turn the flag called Index Page to Yes, and if I then come into the website from scratch, thereby getting to which ever one is the index page.

When I get to the album set page called City Scapes (by the same method as described above) I can see a thumbnail for each of the three albums Paris, New York City and Vancouver. But when I click on one of these I get the error message "Warning: require_once(./backlight/modules/module-framework/Framework.php): failed to open stream: ....."  -  the same error message as when I click on the menu item Galleries.

There is something I can not figure out about how to get these linkages to work. Help greatly appreciated.

#2 2020-01-26 16:34:45

Ben

Re: No links between album set and albums

Have you upgraded from CE4 or another TTG product?  Can you provide me with FTP access via email so that I can look into this?

#3 2020-01-27 02:19:32

Urs Boxler
Website

This is a new installation of Backlight 2. I did not have anything else before. I will look into providing ftp access.

#4 2020-01-27 07:19:23

Ben

Please see my email reply.  The site is getting confused by having a backlight directory within the galleries directory.

Board footer